Every year I make a list of unrealistic goals in January and end the year feeling like I haven’t achieved enough. I’ve decided 2019 will be different! I’m setting more realistic goals, partnering with like minded creatives to keep me accountable and celebrating small successes.
My priority for the beginning of the year was to identify the services I was most passionate about and pursue them aggressively. 2018 taught me that just because you CAN do something doesn’t mean you should.
So here’s what’s happening in 2019:
- I’m working with more branding clients than ever. My goal is to brand 25 small businesses this year. My clients are modern, creative women who are ready to shine and I’m more confident than ever that I can help them do just that!
- I will be more active on social media. Expect to see a lot more of me (and Suki) on instastories! I’ll be posting more mood boards and brand related content on Facebook as well.
- Forever Magazine has launched! Super excited to partner with Oak and Iron Photography on this project! In Spring 2018 I posted on Facebook that I’d love to create a local wedding magazine. Kyle and Bianca said they were interested and the rest is history! This year is all about introducing this exciting new mag to the local market and gaining more advertisers so we can consistently print two issues a year and create a few unique wedding planning experiences along the Space Coast!
- More public speaking! After three years of speaking at The Bridal Society events I think I have finally convinced myself that I’m actually pretty good at it. I enjoy sharing my knowledge on my favorite subject, branding, along with the mistakes and successes I’ve had with branding my own business.
- Live in the present. This year I’m making a conscious decision to spend less time being hard on myself for past mistakes or worrying about the future, and more time being grateful for (and working hard during!) the present.